This privacy notice sets out how I, (as tjrfoto or as Tom Robson Photography) uses and protects your information when
- You contact me by telephone, email, letter or in person
- You sign up to my mailing list or subscribe to this blog
- You access my blog or website: TomRobson.com
I am committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected, and any data which you share with me is done so in compliance with General Data Protection Regulations. You can be assured that your personal information (including your photographs) will only be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
I may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This is version 1.0 dated 24th May 2018.
I will process appropriate personal contact data (name, email, postal address, telephone number & photographs) for the following legitimate purposes:
- To respond to enquiries you make in order to provide information about my services or to send you information or materials.
- When making enquiries on your behalf or other organisations in order to deliver services to them.
- For The effective running of my business. (My photographs and my photographic art is intellectual property. As such, photographs are considered separately to your other personal data.
Blog Subscription and mailing list
I gain your consent when you sign up to receive updates to the blog. It’s ‘opt in’. This service is WordPress.com and I only receive the information you provide to WordPress, normally your name, blog address or email address. You can access WordPress’s privacy notice here. You can unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe link on newsletters.
Controlling your personal information
You may request details of personal information which I hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulations. If you would like a copy of the information, please contact me. If you believe that any information I hold is incorrect or incomplete, please contact me as soon as possible and I will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have a number of data rights including a right to information, to access, to be forgotten, to have errors rectified, to restrict and to object to data processing. Information and advice on enforcing these rights are available from the Information Commissioner’s Office Helpline: 0303 123 1113.
If you have a complaint about your data privacy, please contact me.